Monday, August 18, 2014

State Fair in review!

 I went to my first ever Indiana State Fair this weekend courtesy of LFlozy. It was a blast! Definitely something I'd like to do again with the family!! Weather wasn't great, but it made it way less crowded than it normally is. We didn't eat much, surprisingly! There were about 100 other foods I would've liked to have tried, but I think the walking and rain took away my appetite. And since it was just the two of us, we would've had to have split the food only two ways, instead of more if Kevin, Noah, or Lou were there, too. There's always next year!

We had to check out all the animals. Cute little pig snout and babies!!


Silly goats.


Biggest horses I've ever seen.


Such strange food options... especially outside the sheep barn! :(


Flo taking in the wonders.


Enjoying a delicious corn dog.



CANDY.


Healthy - fried veggies.


Fruit twist-up! 2014 State Fair official food! DELICIOUS.



Cheese carvings...?



David Letterman potato-man?



I loved this pig.

More to follow from the REAL camera someday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment